Last updated 1st May 2020
Who we are
for further details about us and your use of this website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which transfer to your browser when you visit our website or use our online services. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and it allows us to recognise you and your device, and store some information about your preferences or past actions to enhance your experience.
Cookie technology therefore allows our Site to store tokens of information (an 'identifier') in your browser. This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
For further information on cookies generally, including how to control and manage them, visit the guidance on cookies published by the UK Information Commissioner’s Office: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
- recognise you whenever you visit the Site;
- obtain information about your preferences and use of the Site; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
How do I disable cookies?
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/
Types of cookies
The cookies we place on your device fall into the following categories:
- Session cookies — these allow our website to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards.
- Persistent cookies — these are stored on your device in between browser sessions. These allow your preferences or actions across our website to be remembered. These will remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache.
- Strictly necessary cookies — these cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate our Site and use its features.
- Performance cookies — these cookies collect information about how you use our Site (for example, which pages you go to most often). These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information about you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous, and is only used to improve how our website works.
- Functionality cookies — these cookies allow our Site to remember the choices you make (such as your username, language, last action and search preferences) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
The cookies we use
The table below provides more information about the cookies we use and why:
|The Cookies we use||What they do|
Used by CookieHub to store information about whether visitors have given or declined the use of cookie categories used on the site.
This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.
This cookie is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.
TawkConnectionTime, Tawk_*, __tawkuuid, __cfduid
Third party cookies that remember you so that we can link chat conversations together to provide a better service. See https://www.tawk.to/privacy-policy/ for more information.
How to contact us
If you wish to contact us, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this policy
This policy was last updated on 29th April 2020.
We may change this policy from time to time, when we do we will inform you via a notification on the Site.